Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Chase




In this project I learned how getting many different shots of the same action really adds to the overall interest of the viewer, and learned that time management is a necessity, especially when working with other people. I will try to work faster without reducing the quality of my work, and hope to use communication to improve my video drastically. Collaboration was a little different due to the increase in individuals involved. With 3 people came more ideas, and a little conflict! I believe in the next project my group should try to compromise and listen to each others' ideas to see if we can incorporate what is best for the video. I hope to keep making more videos, because the whole editing and filming process is awesome! You get to talk with other people and work together to achieve a common goal, which is a lot of fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment