Wednesday, September 17, 2014

AB Sequence



Over the duration of this assignment, I learned the importance of stressing the flow of your video, from scene to scene. I also learned how to slow down or speed up the video to make for a more dramatic effect. I learned the shortcut of shift z and it was very helpful to my project. You need to make sure all of the scenes look together and move smoothly from one shot to the next. I will ensure that my future projects move in a fluid motion, trying to make minimal or no jump cuts. Collaboration was extremely important to this project, because of the length, time, and roles needed to complete this assignment. With 2 people, you can have one person shoot the video, another person act. I will use collaboration later to be more effective I'm my video making, and hope to continue making awesome creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment