Friday, September 18, 2015

Walking Cycle

My First Character: The Doughnut!


Working with Adobe has taught me many things while working on my walking doughnut, like how I got to work with the scaling and rotation of the different parts of my doughnut. I worked on the secondary motion after I completed the cycle. This included head/body motion and the arms that swayed back and forth to make a more natural walking motion. The sprinkles took a while because I had to alternate colors for every sprinkle, so I used the magic wand to select every little rectangle and tried to use various colors, but it wasn't perfect. Putting the anchor points on my doughnut was very important because that allowed the body parts to move, while still being connected to the main body. I feel that I could have added a little more detail, but I am not extremely artistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment