Friday, August 22, 2014

Highlight Video Racquetball

------------------------------------------------Racquetball-----------------------------------------------------






When creating this video, I got to use a great software through school called Final Cut Pro, which allows you to take all types of videos and put them together to create an amazing movie, adding music, transitions, and effects! I chose to create a Racquetball montage to demonstrate how much I enjoy playing Racquetball with my friends and family. I have been playing for about two years now, just for fun. I would like to enter a competitive Racquetball Tournament, but I'm not as skilled as others. I don't take lessons or classes, but I still enjoy the simplicity and quickness of the game. My family has bonded by playing Racquetball, and hope to continue getting involved in Racquetball. I believe that Racquetball is one of the more rigorous, fast-paced games that take a lot of effort. If you play against a skilled opponent it becomes apparent that you must work hard to stay in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment