Friday, April 8, 2016

Web Mockup

Website Mockup

I created an alternate website homepage for Olathe Northwest using the design of creative capital's website. I incorporated vector shapes along with original Adobe Illustrator objects in order to establish organized navigation for users. I took certain parts of the current ONW website and added them to my own site, and allocated some space on the homepage to display news and multiple tabs on top to allow grouped topics. I tried to make everything line up with other parts of the page to make it look nicer, and have a sidebar on the right for information to be posted. Even though I took some aspects of the current website, I changed a few little things to alter the feel of the website. All of my graphics maintain the constant ONW color scheme presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment