Thursday, August 27, 2015

Bounce


Bounce Animation



In Animation, we created a textured ball in a realistic field that bounced across the screen. During this project I got to work with new programs I was not familiar with like Adobe After Effects, and I remastered Adobe Photoshop. After creating the clouds, sky, and grass with different brushes, I modeled the ball and positioned it to look as if it was sitting in the grass. I then moved on to Adobe After Effects to animate the ball. By using the timeline to position the key frames of the ball, I had the ball bounce from one side of the screen to the other, while it collided with the ground multiple times. I was able to create really nice looking clouds with brush variation and made them move in the final animation to accompany my bouncing ball. I hope to use these same techniques to make more complex movements once I learn more about Adobe After Effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment