Wednesday, December 10, 2014

HTML

HTML

I have recently used a program known as Dreamweaver to make a "website" domain that I created with HTML code. The whole process was not all that exciting, because of the simplicity of the project, but if we did more with HTML and Dreamweaver, I would have enjoyed the project more.
Using Dreamweaver was an interesting and compelling experience that helped me further understand HTML. I was already somewhat familiar with HTML, but I learned how Dreamweaver makes new things possible in HTML like the ease of adding new strings of information and different images. I still had difficulty learning all of the controls associated with Dreamweaver, and would like to learn more about the controls.

The way HTML operates is similar to Java and Python, but I had difficulty adjusting to a new language of code. Dreamweaver is a little difficult to get used to because it does not use true coding, but i am still excited to try Web Design.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, HTML does some super cool things. Could you expand the items you mention in your blog? Like what is a string exactly?

    ReplyDelete